May I get prayers I have to work to at work at ### pm

Helplord

Faithful Servant
May I get prayers I have to work to at work at 2 pm tues I have Wednesday and Thursday off which I hope I can go to a different location I hope my mom can get ### for me or he can walk home by self
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
167
Can I get prayers for my ### please? She went into the hospital due to sudden pain. We haven’t heard anything from the hospital yet, but I hope we find answers soon & she can recover quickly and come home.
Replies
6
Views
373
Hello all, I need prayers to stop worrying and overthinking when challenges arise. There are circumstances that are new to me and I panic when I have to make MAJOR decisions. I am able to handle minor ones with ease. Jesus Lord help me to cease anxiety and please show me what to do in all areas...
Replies
13
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom