May He Really Get To Know The Lord And His Word.

  • Thread starter Thread starter raztinijen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raztinijen

Guest
My prayer request is for my boyfriend ###. in ###, ###. I am very concerned about his faith and his relationship with God. I met ### on a Christian dating site. I initially thought that he had a relationship with God. As I have got to know him more I have come to realize that he really doesn’t have a relationship with God and seems as if he is afraid to. He wants to be a better man and a much better Christian, but really doesn’t know how to do that. I know he is afraid to take the first steps. He has told me as much. In addition, he does not know where to start to take those first steps. I have encouraged him myself and offered to help him to have a relationship with God. However, I think he is afraid to let me be the one that does that. So, my prayer request is that ### would really get to know God and have a relationship with him. I pray that he would start to read God’s word and really absorb and comprehend it, while also applying it to his life. He did pick up his bible last week out of the blue to read it. I think that is a start and is stating that he wants to learn. I pray that he will be guided in the right direction. Please pray for ### and ask God to reveal himself to ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh my prayer Partners please pray for my son ###. Oh my God I'm praying for you to protect my son ### right now wherever he is. You know he moved to ### it is so far away and I can't get to him but he called me very distraught. He has been having trouble in his relationship and just call me...
Replies
7
Views
622
Oh my prayer Partners please pray for my son ###. Oh my God I'm praying for you to protect my son ### right now wherever he is. You know he moved to ### it is so far away and I can't get to him but he called me very distraught. He has been having trouble in his relationship and just call me...
Replies
5
Views
442
A single Pastor had contacted me recently on a Christian Fellowship Site for friendship Unfortunately he must be truly going thru something and i know he is very very lonely too Yesterday for no reason he got soo super-angry when i simply called him in the morning to have a nice...
Replies
16
Views
701
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom