May God remove any confusion from ###'s ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for the sick heal positive white praise flowers.jpg
    quote prayer for the sick heal positive white praise flowers.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer heal me Lord I shall be healed save me I shall be saved send healing comfort to o...jpg
    quote prayer heal me Lord I shall be healed save me I shall be saved send healing comfort to o...jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May God bless all of you and give you grace and peace. This is just a summary. God knows the whole story. For years now I have been struggling with not thinking on God's name in vain, any of His names, after hearing it used that way around me. I hated it before and I used to just ignore it. I...
Replies
5
Views
448
Please Lord remove any confusion from my dad. As we battle his mobility, he is getting confused, saying stupid things and asking who my mum is. This is distressing - please Lord halt this as we are in turmoil.
Replies
9
Views
138
May I get over any confusion. May God bring His clarity to my mind regarding the various aspects of the current situation. Please kindly pray for God's leading and His guidance, Favor and Fruitfulness, and Peace and Protection. May each of our steps be directed. In Jesus Name. Amen. God bless
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom