May God Help Me To Keep What He Gave Me - This ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Only God could do something to cause him to change his mind. It was only by the hand of God working through other people that he hired me to begin with. He is concerned about his image & wants to seem caring. He does things to bring down my sales with the help of my coworkers. When I leave all the clients who I got who he did not give good prices to he will send ### to with better prices. He seems to be gearing up to fire me this weekend.
icon8.gif
help.gif


--------------------

“In answer to your inquiry, I consider that the chief dangers which confront the coming century will be religion without the Holy Ghost, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God, and heaven without hell.”

William Booth quote
 
Lord, I Pray for your Intervention and Protection of ###, Provide for her needs Lord, With your Power in her Lord, she can do anything, Give her this wisdom and courage and strength Lord, To face what she faces Lord, You know all Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg for Lord God's endless miracles in my life that I can be able to take care of my big family God gave me. Support, love, and wisdom to manage this world that I and my people can have perfect life in ### here and world entirely all in Jesus's Mighty Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
320
Praising God tonight. He gave me the courage and boldness to do something I would ordinarily be very shy and timid about. It was still hard but I accomplished, through Christ who gives me strength with his mighty right arm. Praise Jesus!
Replies
5
Views
302
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom