May God Cover You In The Prayers Of The Righteous

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

James 5:16b (KJV): The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16b (NLT) The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to cover me. Cover me in Your love, grace, mercy, joy, peace, and protection daily. Cover me in the prayers of the righteous. Cover me Lord Jesus, cover me. And God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who love and care about me. Cover us all Lord Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

What, then, shall we say in response to these things ? If God is for us, who can be against us ?
Psalm 100
A psalm for giving grateful praise.

1.Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3.Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4.Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5.For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
What, then, shall we say in response to these things ? If God is for us, who can be against us ?
Psalm 100
A psalm for giving grateful praise.

1.Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3.Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4.Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5.For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Oh for a thousand tongues to sing my great redeemer praise He is excellent n all his ways. Be his been faithful through he years.We need to trust him with all of our heatt.Jesus never fails.

James 5:16b (KJV): The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16b (NLT) The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to cover me. Cover me in Your love, grace, mercy, joy, peace, and protection daily. Cover me in the prayers of the righteous. Cover me Lord Jesus, cover me. And God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who love and care about me. Cover us all Lord Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Amen. Thanks for this prayer
I receive by faith

Similar Requests

• Article
James 5:16 (KJV): The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 (NLT): The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name to cover my family, my friends, the writer of this prayer, and...
Replies
Views
Please cover my marriage my husband had been posting on Facebook I love my wife over and about me his ex girlfriend put hearts on the post. The lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in fight for marriage with woman. I have no ill will against her I asking for prayer. God doesn't want...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Fear causes you to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
God help me with the fence of the yard to be made for less money and the urgent repair will take place as well. Protect our health and my job. Cover us with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you for praying for me!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom