May God continue to open new doors for me.

Anne1218

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

I thank you for my life and thank you for all the answers prayers, still am praying that your will be done this coming weeks to come in my life—May all the challenges that may come on my way—I just surrender to your hands—Oh Lord—Just wrap me around your loving hands—And help me to show your way—That no weapon can formed and fashioned against me can ever be prospers—Lord—pls. give me wisdom as I go on my journey—Go ahead of me and fix all my worries away—In your name I pray—Amen.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I wait to hear back about a job opportunity that feels like such a perfect fit. I recently interviewed with a wonderful family-owned dental practice, and I truly felt at peace during the entire conversation. It would be an incredible blessing for my family, and I left...
Replies
7
Views
131
Lord's this two years have been rough for me, the lack of health and work because I can't move as before, help me keep putting your healing hand upon my body, over every little that affects me, plus the hard truths that I face about relationships many of friends just disappear the came close...
Replies
7
Views
123
Help me when 2 or more are gathered. My Lord is in the midst. My loving Father, please help me open doors to find my brother ### a Christian new home where it's safer, cleaner, where they will love him, care for him with his mental illness. My Lord heals him, takes his anger, and anxiety away...
Replies
12
Views
721
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom