Mathave ### a job in ###

Tunmouth

Disciple of Prayer
### I need a job in abroad. Pls help to solve my financial issues.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mathave enta pariksha start chayethu pass aavan sahayikaname ### and pass aakaname ### ### ###.
Replies
5
Views
140
In the name of jesus Christ Brothers and sisters, pls pray for me for a new job, God is great who made me to came to know from an unfavorable person, who use to always fight with me, Glory to Jesus, Now I understand God will make good things even through enemies, In the name of Jesus see my...
Replies
11
Views
138
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom