elearnor
Disciple of Prayer
Married in a devil worshiping family unknowingly 7 years ago. Being the only Christian, we have been ripped off God's glory, defeated, warlowing in pain, shame, all ways to finance did all has been counteracted. Actually, revelation shows it that the family has a very evil family altar working against us. And there is a woman using a seven-headed snake to destroy our family, meaning to bring down our family. We have survived sudden death several times. I have been attacked by these demons physically both day and night, or else they kill me because I come to destroy them. They planted in me several sicknesses, goiter so that I don't praise God, low blood pressure, kidney infections. The children are attacked day and night. My daughter's hand three months ago I had had several dreams of her being in danger of accidents that week, several sicknesses afflicted on the children. They have even brought snakes and lightning on several occasions. Spirit of marriage breakdown or spiritual, I mean spiritual wife vowing to kill me because the man has been dedicated to her when she was young. This spirit kills every business I start and kills very job opportunities, even brought sicknesses so that I am sacked, now living in abject poverty with six children. My husband too has no job for five years and I have been without a job for seven years. I was a flaming minister of the Lord, I used to live in the spirit but since I wedded this man who used to be my prayer group leader, I started being carnal unknowingly of his background. Because the satanic agents implanted in me the spirit of sin which is anger, I have been brought down. Friends, help me. I have tried to seek deliverance several times but my life is always in battles because they send the lion spirit of rage and anger to destroy me. These agents attack whoever person has chosen to pray for me and my family. Friends, help me take me and my family back to see the face of our heavenly father. I miss that relationship so much that once I used to have with God the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Forgive these typing errors. I have a bad phone with a spoilt sensor. Please help me for we are in bondage.
