Marriages Today Has Come So Easy To Walk Away From....why Lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWEETTEE

Humble Prayer Partner
FATHER WHY IT IS SO EASY TO GIVE UP ON MARRIAGES AND NOT TRY? THERE IS SO MUCH MARRIAGES TODAY THAT IS IN TROUBLE DEAR LORD INTERVENE IN OUR LIFE, GIVE US THE CHANCE TO RESOLVE OUR DIFFERENCES AND NOT JUST WALK AWAY FROM OUR FAMILIES. IT NOT EASY LORD WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH SO MUCH CHANGES TURN OURS HEARTS OH LORD. I BEEN GOING THROUGH IT FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS AND IT NOT EASY LORD BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP I AM HOLD ON AS MUCH AS YOU LET ME, FATHER LORD GIVE ME THE FAITH AND TRUST AND SHOW ME THE WAY, I CRYING OUT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ALONE KNOW WHAT IS BEST. I ASKED OF YOU TO OPEN DOORS THAT YOU HAVE NOT OPEN FOR ME YET. AMEN! AMEN! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.....I GIVE MY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO JOIN ME IN PRAY.
 
I pray that the lord Jesus Christ answers your prayer and you are okay. I pray for all who are suffering today that the lord shall heal their heart and souls and make them new and whole in the way that the lord wants us to be. Amen
 
Jesus Master, have mercy on this child. Bless their union and yes Lord there is nothing which is not possible with you!. keep praying and don't lose hope
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. No matter how He moves Trust Him. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. I pray God’s perfect will to be done in your Life in Jesus’ name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted on here often about the hardships I have been facing when it comes to my marriage, my job search, and finances. I think I have reached the conclusion that at this point, I need to walk away from faith. This isn’t an easy decision but it just feels like God and Jesus want nothing...
Replies
9
Views
174
  • Locked
Hear my cries of my heart... I always cry every time... I have lots of things in my mind and I think my life is always not in peace.... Sometimes I ask myself why and when life is like this to me.... I'm getting old to the point that I just want to give up and just go back to my country. I don't...
Replies
8
Views
46
  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus, I come before you humble, asking for the restoration of my marriage. I beg you, Jesus, remove this woman ### from the life of my husband ###. Give her the understanding that he belongs to and his wife and children. I ask Jesus for her to leave my husband alone, walk away, and...
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom