Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for godly communication In marriage with miss-understandings and arguments -deliver my husband from love of temptation and alcoholism -delivers my husband ### from ungodly friendship leading him to temptation and sins and those influences causing discoed in the marrige -most...
Replies
10
Views
155
Please pray for my husband and I. He has fallen away from the LORD and has lustful desires. Please pray that he will come back to the LORD and flee from his sin and we will be restored. Pray that he forgives me for the sins I have done as well.
Replies
9
Views
170
Praise God am ### from ### I request your prayers for God to intervene in My marriage, deliver me from beg bags I have sprayed in vain and My husband from fornication I can't count the girlfriends he has out of our wedlock. God have mercy on me.
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom