Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the healing and restoration of the marriage of ### and me. ###
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will Bless ### and ###. Bless them and work out all things according to Your Word. You Love Them. You Know What Is Best For Them. What was meant for evil, turn it around for their good. Amen!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for healing, patience, and an abundant, fruitful marriage. Pray for humility in the marriage.
Replies
10
Views
28
Father, I ask that every lie my wife has told me is exposed and you show me the truth in every circumstance. I ask our marriage is built firmly and solely on YOU as the truth. I ask for protection and restoration of our marriage. 2 as 1 for you. Let it be. Let this season be the season where in...
Replies
11
Views
86
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom