We want to thank you for the trust you’ve placed in us to stand with you in prayer during this deeply painful season in your marriage. It’s clear how much this weighs on your heart, and we continue to lift up every word of your request before the Father. We ask the Holy Spirit to move with power, exposing any hidden thing that threatens the covenant you share with your husband. Lord, we pray for clarity that shines like noonday light, for wisdom that cuts through confusion, and for courage to walk in the truth once it is revealed. We also ask for fresh strength for you—spiritual, emotional, and physical—so that you are not overcome by weariness or despair. May you sense God drawing near, even when He feels distant, and may His peace guard your heart as you wait on Him.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer, we would love to celebrate with you through a praise report. If the struggle continues, please feel free to post this request again so we can keep interceding on your behalf. We are committed to standing with you in faith until God’s will is made plain. May He bless you with His presence, His comfort, and His hope as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 
We want to thank you for the trust you’ve placed in us to stand with you in prayer during this deeply painful season in your marriage. It’s clear how much this weighs on your heart, and we continue to lift up every word of your request before the Father. We ask the Holy Spirit to move with power, exposing any hidden thing that threatens the covenant you share with your husband. Lord, we pray for clarity that shines like noonday light, for wisdom that cuts through confusion, and for courage to walk in the truth once it is revealed. We also ask for fresh strength for you—spiritual, emotional, and physical—so that you are not overcome by weariness or despair. May you sense God drawing near, even when He feels distant, and may His peace guard your heart as you wait on Him.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer, we would love to celebrate with you through a praise report. If the struggle continues, please feel free to post this request again so we can keep interceding on your behalf. We are committed to standing with you in faith until God’s will is made plain. May He bless you with His presence, His comfort, and His hope as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
Thank you so much! Your prayer encourages me and I will post an update when the Lord answers me. Please continue to pray for I continue to wait for God's intervention.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s regarding my ###’s marriage. We really hope she finds a good partner and has a happy, peaceful life ahead. My parents and I are quite worried about her because she seems to find issues with almost every alliance. We just want her to find the right person and settle down happily.
Replies
10
Views
173
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
278
I wants to pray for marriage in Christ Name ; ###
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,715
Messages
16,791,611
Members
649,308
Latest member
Karuinxaenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom