Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

please pray about death for me and my family, recently lost my first child in my first year of marriage, pls pray that i don’t lost any of my child again not tru miscarriage or still birth, please pray that i carry my double evidence two babies a boy and a girl this year 2024. and financial open...
Replies
Views
My boyfriend and I love each other. His family has started to look for marriage proposals for him. He told them about me. But as he is a Hindu and as i am a christian, they are soo against our love. They said my horoscopy did not match with his. (which is very important for them being hindus)...
Replies
Views
God i lift up to you my marriage. Its only you who can help us to make the marriage work- to soften my husbands heart,to bring us the right therapist and necessary tools. Please God! My heart is breaking for our kids. My heart is aching! Please God help me... Show me the way! Please pray for us...
Replies
Views
Please Pray for me I am feeling depressed and need prayers for my marriage in which the Devil is trying to come against my marriage where I am feeling disrespected and my husband needs to work on his attitude and how he treats me at times, he is a wonderful husband normally .
Replies
Views
Need prayers for my marriage. I pray for this often & wonder what the reason is that God hasn't healed my marriage yet. The Bible says to pray without ceasing, so I will even though I feel like giving up sometimes. Romans 12:12 says "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom