Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjgunne

Prayer Partner
GOD hates divorce you can read that in Malachi, so stay faithful and persevere in prayer, believing our FATHER will do what He says He will do. The destroyer is on the attack against the family so be strong and faithful. Trust in the Lord with all your heart Prov 3.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
GOD hates divorce you can read that in Malachi, so stay faithful and persevere in prayer, believing our FATHER will do what He says He will do. The destroyer is on the attack against the family so be strong and faithful. Trust in the Lord with all your heart Prov 3.

In my marriage, we would argue about past things that didn't matter, when a mate wants to do their "own thing" and go out alone it's because of selfishness and not being fully committed to the marriage. There is nothing wrong with you, it's all about the other person so you find yourself in a rut and depressed. God is faithful and during those times of fear and doubt we seem to do things in our own strength, so we multiply the problem by being so self-centered when all we need is spiritual support and prayer. Trust, Trust, Trust, Trust GOD!! He will bring restoration if you stay faithful so stand up, look up, pray up, and rest in the Lord while you WAIT patiently for HIM.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
154
Father, we thank You for those that are praying for wisdom in relationships with a view toward marriage. It is written, it's not good for man to be alone, Gen 2:17, You made woman for man, 1 Cor 11:8-12, a "helper suitable for him," Gen 2:18, as Jesus referred to Genesis as authoritative, Matt...
Replies
10
Views
213
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team ministry...
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom