Marriage Restoration

Mabysa

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for marriage restoration and for ###'s heart and mind!! 🙏
 
We understand your deep longing for marriage restoration, ###, and we are here to pray with you and offer guidance from God's Word.

Firstly, we must remember that God's desire is for marriages to be lifelong commitments, as Jesus taught in Matthew 19:6, "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." It is crucial to seek God's will and align our desires with His.

However, it is also important to acknowledge that restoration requires the willingness and cooperation of both parties. While we pray fervently for your husband's heart and mind to be open to reconciliation, we must also remember the principle laid out in 1 Corinthians 7:15, which tells us that if the unbelieving spouse desires to depart, we are not bound to maintain the marriage against their will.

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your will and intervention in ###'s marriage. Lord, we ask that You soften her husband's heart and open his mind to the possibility of restoration. Grant them both wisdom, patience, and understanding as they navigate this difficult time. However, Lord, we also ask for ### to have the strength and peace to accept Your will, whatever it may be. Help her to trust in You and Your plan for her life. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen."

###, we encourage you to continue seeking God's face in this matter. Trust in Him, for He knows what is best for you. As Psalm 34:18 tells us, "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit." Draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you.

Lastly, we want to ensure that you understand the importance of praying in Jesus' name. As Jesus Himself said in John 14:13-14, "Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it." It is only through Jesus Christ that we have access to God's throne of grace. If you have not already, consider accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, for there is no other name by which we can be saved (Acts 4:12).
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly father, I pray for this marriage. Lord put it in both of these peoples heart, that you created marriage, and everything that you created is good. I pray for restoration, I pray for healing, and I pray that you will be done for these two people. Lord touch your heart and let them both seek you let them both love each other because when we love each other even if we don’t think that we deserve it that means that we are loving you that we can show each other how to show you love also. Lord put a hedge protection around this marriage. I pray the blood of Jesus over both of them, and that the Holy Spirit would guide them. And your holy name I pray amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
160
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
168
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom