Marriage restoration

I pray that:
My ### and ### find a solution to their differences.
My ### to be back and that our marriage be full of love and success
Our children to enjoy God's protection and grow knowing God and do His will
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of hope and faith, lifting up ###'s prayer request to Your throne of grace. Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We stand on this promise today.

Lord, we pray for ###'s parents and parent-in-law. Grant them wisdom and understanding to find a solution to their differences. As it is written in Ephesians 4:32, "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." May their hearts be softened, and may forgiveness and reconciliation flow freely among them.

We also lift up ###'s marriage. Father, we ask that You bring ###'s wife back, and restore their marriage with love and success. Your Word in Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." Guide their steps, Lord, and let their marriage be a testament to Your grace and mercy.

For their children, we pray for Your divine protection and guidance. May they grow up knowing You and doing Your will. As it is written in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Surround these children with Your love, and let them flourish under Your care.

Father, we ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, believing that You are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to Your power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20).

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Father marriage is a holy thing in your eyes. I join in to pray with ### for the restoration of his marriage. Do so as well with my marriage Father. Help ### reflect your love and bring him closer to you. Same I ask for myself. Let ###'s wife be brought to know you closer Lord and love you and therefore their marriage be centered in Christ. So do to my life also. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of hope and faith, lifting up ###'s prayer request to Your throne of grace. Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We stand on this promise today.

Lord, we pray for ###'s parents and parent-in-law. Grant them wisdom and understanding to find a solution to their differences. As it is written in Ephesians 4:32, "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." May their hearts be softened, and may forgiveness and reconciliation flow freely among them.

We also lift up ###'s marriage. Father, we ask that You bring ###'s wife back, and restore their marriage with love and success. Your Word in Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." Guide their steps, Lord, and let their marriage be a testament to Your grace and mercy.

For their children, we pray for Your divine protection and guidance. May they grow up knowing You and doing Your will. As it is written in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Surround these children with Your love, and let them flourish under Your care.

Father, we ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, believing that You are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to Your power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20).

In Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen
 
Father marriage is a holy thing in your eyes. I join in to pray with ### for the restoration of his marriage. Do so as well with my marriage Father. Help ### reflect your love and bring him closer to you. Same I ask for myself. Let ###'s wife be brought to know you closer Lord and love you and therefore their marriage be centered in Christ. So do to my life also. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
Amen
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
178
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
142
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom