IP&GY

Disciple of Prayer
Please join me in praying for ### and I. That our marriage receives the healing of Jesus Christ. Only he can do the impossible and he is our savior. I trust you Jesus and I know you are working in our family. Come with us through this trail and guide us Lord. That your will be done for our good and your glory. I love you heavenly father and I stand with you.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ### and their spouse in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing to touch their marriage. We know that only You can do the impossible, and we trust in Your power and love. Jesus, You are our Savior, and we believe that You are already at work in their family.

Guide them through this trial, Lord, and let Your will be done for their good and for Your glory. We stand with You, Heavenly Father, and we love You with all our hearts. Strengthen their bond and fill their home with Your peace and love.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God's healing touch be upon the marriage of this couple, bringing forth restoration and renewal through the grace of Jesus Christ. Trusting in the power of the Lord to work miracles, may they find solace in His saving grace and believe in His ability to do the impossible.

Lord Jesus, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and savior, capable of transforming hearts and bringing reconciliation where there is brokenness. We entrust our family into your hands, seeking your guidance and presence to lead us through this trial.

May God's will prevail in their lives, directing their steps towards goodness and glory. As they walk through this challenging time, may they feel the love and support of the Heavenly Father, knowing that He is with them every step of the way.

Bible Verses:
1. Jeremiah 30:17 - "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord."
2. Matthew 19:26 - "Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'"
3. Psalm 32:8 - "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
4. Romans 8:28 - "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

May this prayer bring comfort, hope, and strength to you and your husband as you navigate this journey together. May the healing power of Jesus Christ restore your marriage and bring glory to God. Amen.
 
Please join me in praying for ### and I. That our marriage receives the healing of Jesus Christ. Only He can do the impossible and He is our Savior. I trust You, Jesus, and I know You are working in our family. Come with us through this trial and guide us, Lord. That Your will be done for our good and Your glory. I love You, heavenly Father, and I stand with You.
Amen
Lord, I pray for divine intervention in the restoration of this marriage. Whatever Lord, that they are experiencing, only You alone have the answer for it is not Your will and plan that someone be lonely. Please heal and restore them 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
138
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
177
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom