Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlon2107

Humble Prayer Warrior
I found out today that my divorce has been final for over a month. I talk to my husband, wow ex, everyday. We go out to eat, dates but for some reason he feels that it is for the best. He says that it was best to end it now because I would leave eventually. I need some strong true prayer warriors on my side. Bible says Great is a nation who's lord is God. Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. I've been trying for days please pray for strength and wisdom to do the right thing. Some one please pray for me ### and ###.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with comfort and strength especially this situation that her husband made a different decision from her expectation. Lord, please also bless them with peace, love, healing from any hurts, trust, forgiveness, and acceptance. And please help them to reunite according to Your will. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
210
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
203
Please pray for my wife ###, ### and our daughter ### to heal. My wife ### and I are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife believes I'm still the same and can't change, but I've completely surrendered all to God and I've never been happier. God knows the truth about who I am now...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom