Marriage Prayer: Resurrection Sunday

Dear Lord,

Thank you for sending Your Son Jesus to die a sinners death on our behalf. Thank you also for resurrecting Him from the dead so that we too can have renewed life in Him. You deserve all the honor and praise forever and ever. THANK YOU!

In Jesus’ precious name, amen!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It was TWO days before she died, that I prophesied that death would come. ### died TWELVE days before Easter/Resurrection Sunday. Coincidence? Not at all, but divine revelation. Look at the number twelve in the Bible. Twelve tribes of Israel, twelve apostles, the holy city is described with...
Replies
7
Views
166
I am praying for my service at ### on Sunday for Resurrection Sunday service. I requested to my daughter to preach next Sunday and I'm praying she gives me an answer today because she doesn't like to respond right away, but I need to know whether I'll be preaching or not, whether to prepare a...
Replies
7
Views
142
🙌 Father, we thank You that we love ONLY because You first loved us, 1 Jn 4:19, and the limited understanding we possess in this age, 1 Cor 13:9, Deut 29:29. Yet still we would abound still more, Phil 1:9, 1 Thes 3:12, 1 Thes 4:9-10, and ask a greater comprehension of the great love for the...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom