Marriage Prayer: For Self-Discipline

Dear Lord,

Sometimes we lack self-discipline. We often say things we shouldn’t, look at things we shouldn’t, think things we shouldn’t, and even have wrong motives. We feel like Paul when he says in Romans 7 “For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate.” Help us to gain this powerful character trait. We want to have full control over our mouths, eyes, minds, and hearts.

In Jesus’ name, amen!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please help me to walk in your ways, not grieve the Holy Spirit ever and to abide in you always, in Jesus name I ask, amen.
Replies
10
Views
591
I have been struggling with losing ### lbs. For whatever reason, I will over eat versus doing what I know I should do. Please pray along with me in agreement, that I will lose ### lbs by the end of May. I eat healthy and exercise, however, I over indulge and tend to have the spirit of glutney...
Replies
9
Views
238
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:15 – “Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches that children naturally have foolish tendencies and need guidance to...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom