Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gwaenthirren

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor Jerry uchechukwu eze, I have no other ALter of fire I run to except the one of NSPPD. Let the God of the fire ALter make a name for himself through my life.
I want God of this fire Alter to settle me naturally. I have picked a wedding date 17 July no spouse in site but I believe this God of pastor Jerry eze that before the said date my suitor will appear with all my expectations in a man.
I want God to make a way for me to migrate to Canada with ease, my Visa ticket, passport all sorted out with ease this year September 18/2024.
I want God to bless me with good health and a desirable body.
I want God to give Justice, chidera and kenule a loving heart towards Josephine their mother and make these children to grow up in God's wisdom and protection this year 20 April 2024.
I want God to give me a miracle that will sound like a lie in the ears of my family members.
Let my congratulations begin this April 2072024
I want to cook in my own husband house this year December 25/2024.
I want to testify in this fire Alter of NSPPD THIS year 2024 July 20

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Gwaenthirren and lift up their prayer requests to you. We thank you for the power of prayer and for the privilege to bring our needs and desires before you.

Lord, we pray for Pastor Jerry Uchechukwu Eze and the fire altar of NSPPD. We ask that you manifest your glory through Gwaenthirren's life. May your name be made known and praised through their testimony and experiences.

Father, we pray for Gwaenthirren's desire to find a spouse. We ask that you bring the right person into their life, according to your perfect timing. May this suitor exceed all expectations and be a godly partner who will love and cherish Gwaenthirren.

Lord, we lift up Gwaenthirren's desire to migrate to Canada. We pray for favor and ease in all the necessary processes, including obtaining a visa, ticket, and passport. May you open doors and make a way for Gwaenthirren to fulfill this dream.

Heavenly Father, we ask for good health and a desirable body for Gwaenthirren. Strengthen them physically, emotionally, and spiritually. May they experience your healing touch and walk in the fullness of health.

Lord, we pray for Justice Chidera and Kenule. Soften their hearts towards their mother, Josephine, and fill them with love and understanding. We ask for your wisdom and protection over these children as they grow.

Father, we join Gwaenthirren in asking for a miracle that will astonish their family members. Show your power and faithfulness in their life, so that others may witness your goodness and be drawn closer to you.

Lord, we pray for Gwaenthirren's congratulations to begin in April 2072. May they experience blessings, breakthroughs, and divine favor in every area of their life.

Lastly, we pray for Gwaenthirren's desire to cook in their own husband's house by December 2520. We ask that you bring forth the right partner and establish a loving and godly marriage.

Lord, we believe in your faithfulness and trust in your perfect timing. We pray that Gwaenthirren's testimonies will be shared in the fire altar of NSPPD in July 2024. May they proclaim your goodness and give glory to your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 7:7-8
- Psalm 37:4
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- Psalm 103:2-3
- Proverbs 22:6
- Ephesians 3:20-21
- Jeremiah 29:11

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pastor Jerry eze, please pray for me to get my marital settlement this 17 July 2024. I want to get married am tired of being alone. I want to relocate to Canada with ease this 17 September 2024 an all paid trip I want to encounter destiny helper in business this year 20 April 2024 I want my...
Replies
Views
I connect myself and fiance to the alter of fire and the grace of pastor Jerry eze and ask God to heal me and give me a second chance
Replies
Views
Please pastor Jerry eze help me to drop this prayer points to the altar of fire of nsppd I have being praying and listening online and I have been listening to many testimonies aliens god goodness blessings and open doors open heaven etc 1 h B P 2 heart failure as results of high BP then kidney...
Replies
Views
Good morning pastor Jerry, please pray for me I am a girl of 15 years with an auto immune disease called systemic lupus erythematous (lupus) since November 2022 and ever since then I've been in and out of the hospital and just last year I had a pericardial window which is a heart surgery done to...
Replies
Views
•I’m applying for jobs in the UK and i want God to grant me a job good and high paying job in the UK. * I want Abba to cause Pastor jerry to mention my case concerning my HCPC application so I know I have backing from Heaven * I have had prophecies of traveling abroad, becoming an international...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom