marcole protection behind the ### wall. salvation, peace love

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🇺🇸 National & World 🌎🌍🌏 Leaders, (Church and Political)... 1 Tim 2:1, 1 Tim 2:2, 1 Tim 2:3, 1 Tim 2:4 Salvation, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection, Peace of The Beautiful or Glorious Land, Dan 11:41, Rom 10:1, and Salvation of its People Worldwide, Ps 122:6... SAVE THE WORST, BLESS THE BEST, GUIDE...
Replies
6
Views
126
🇺🇸 National & World 🌎🌍🌏 Leaders, (Church and Political)... 1 Tim 2:1 1 Tim 2:2 1 Tim 2:3 1 Tim 2:4 Salvation, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection, Peace of The Beautiful or Glorious Land, Dan 11:41, Rom 10:1, and Salvation of its People Worldwide, Ps 122:6... SAVE THE WORST, BLESS THE BEST, GUIDE THEM...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom