Many suffer and agonize over failed relationships and failures ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Many suffer and agonize over failed relationships and failures in my life! Let us pray the Lord to make me and approved to create real and lasting relationships and for His glory! I ask you to seek the Lord together to stop the failures in my life to turn around and I work out! Let us pray to the sun in my life and the Lord removes my needs and troubles one by one. I believe that God is faithful and strong to do it! Be blessed!
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for healing in my failed relationship. I pray God heal both of our hearts from damage done. I pray that the ### yrs we built don't go to waste. God has the last say, but I pray that if our story is to be together, we are able to reunite and fix everything with healing.
Replies
8
Views
240
Oh Lord, I commit my life into your hands. I have been feeling stuck lately but I’m trusting in you that you have everything in control. I commit the spirit husband that may be causing setbacks for me in every areas of my life. I commit my partner into your loving hands. I know the relationship...
Replies
6
Views
792
Please I need urgent prayer request right now for the Restoration of my relationship with ### the woman after my heart, I messed up and I've apologized several times for Hurting her with words, I'm going into depression already without her. I'm really sorry. I'm going through a lot right now and...
Replies
7
Views
571
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,180
Messages
16,807,861
Members
650,597
Latest member
Azuadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom