Many Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

flower105

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I ask you to heal my husband ### of all of his spinal issues. He has been going through spine issues for the last nearly ### months. The pain has been through the roof. He has been on ### pills a day. He had one surgery and now very likely will have a fusion of the discs in his spine. Many and great are the risks with this type of surgery. We will find out on ### what the next step is going to be. Our Daughter ### has issues with Depression and we are praying that she stop using weed. Our Daughter ### is stuck in labor and has ###-### weeks to go to get to her due date. Lord I am also praying for a friend named ### who has requested prayer. Also asking prayer for my friend ###'s sister ### who has M.S. and Cancer. Her red blood cell count is very low. Also have been praying for a cousin who has the H1N1 Flu and is quite ill. For us we have had ### people in hospital over and over during the past ### months all who need prayer and we lift them up. We just keep on praying for them. Thank God for those who are willing to pray for others.

Yours Truly:

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
220
I am a senior Christian lady who needs lots of prayer! I am homeless and no longer have money to afford a hotel. I will have to leave in 1 week and have nowhere to go. I am praying for a financial breakthrough and housing. My car was totaled through no fault of my own in October, 20## so I have...
Replies
8
Views
160
I’m asking for prayers I need lifted prayers to get my social security and disability case and back pay approved that I’ve been dealing with for years. I also need prayers that I don’t lose my house because it’s in foreclosure and I can’t work because of health issues with no income at all. I...
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom