Many prayers please for me to get this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFbAnBp4Q44I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord, and you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request by your will in Jesus Name. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need many prayers please, join me in prayer. I’m supposed to pay my remaining balance for school for this quarter. The money is due by the ### or else I will be put on a account hold. I have also been crying and emotional about my situation with my husband. I just had a baby ### weeks ago and...
Replies
10
Views
412
  • Locked
Please pray that I learn this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phCpjsBbzVAI learn this:
Replies
2
Views
124
  • Locked
prayers for me to get this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKEoQ8ARQw
Replies
3
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom