Man of God will u plz pray for us we are

Gladys Zamva/Sontsele

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God will u plz pray for us we are struggling financially my husband is a pensioner and I'm not working we have 3 kids the older one is ### yrs old she was supposed to be at varsity this year but we don't have money to send him to we are struggling plz pray for us.
 
As about stepping into new month, God of TB Joshua has settled your financial challenges in ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I am tired and I don't know if everyone is tired like I am. I am tired of being unemployed, rejected, ghosted, not hiring and my family is lecturing me. Please pray that there will be more jobs for all of us. Please pray that the homeless gets homes it's hot, cold, dangerous out...
Replies
8
Views
295
Please Pray for us. We are suffering from Neighbour Harassment. They live in ### Apartment, they are continuously watching upon us. They always keep an eye on us. Please God, Do miracle as soon as possible, leave their home ....because we are not feeling normal life. Please Jesus, set us free...
Replies
4
Views
313
I really need ur prayers Plz pray for me 🙏🙇‍♀️🙏 My name is ###. And my story is I am married my husband ###. I have a 2 kids ### and ###. In December month I lost my amount, jewelry, relations with my parents family. All the problems are very hard to handle it. Financially I am zero, work I...
Replies
7
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom