Man of God please pray for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please come into our home; I gently open the door and gently close it as You enter. Please bless and sanctify our house, for even though we have an altar, there are evil spirits here. Lord Jesus, please protect our humble home. 🙏 😢 😭 😫 😩 😞 🙏 Thank You. 😊 🙏 😘 ❤️ ☺️ ♥️ 😊 I love You. ❤️...
Replies
11
Views
77
Prayer request for a man that gone through alot who's children turned on him. His kids told the man's sister that they want nothing to do with their dad. The kids use to yell at the man when their mom's boyfriend came to the kid's apartment. Their mom had taken the man's ### injury money from...
Replies
9
Views
165
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom