Man of God can u pray for me, my life isn't going###

Tarnrooth

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God can u pray for me, my life isn't going well and I have lack in finance can you lift me up of the mud for a better living.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Universe, I am calling this in with 100% certainty. I ask that I urgently hear back and get the news that I am officially picked for the ### magazine. No doubts, no second guesses—just a guaranteed 'yes.' I’m also asking that they offer me a deal to join the agency right along with it. Make it a...
Replies
7
Views
262
There isn't anything good in my life. One darn thing after another. Losing hope. Not sure if I have faith anymore. Life isn't worth living. Fake friends. Family telling lies and have always made me out to be the bad person. Fed up of trying and getting no help from all the people I've helped...
Replies
8
Views
381
Hi can you pray against satan and his demon's day and night and consume by fire and burn to ashes day and night all satanic new age occults work's and all of the devil's sleep attack and all of the devil's and Lucifer's work's and all satanic plans snares and traps done on my life since the day...
Replies
7
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom