Mama ### delivered 8 mths baby through ...

Ehydon

Prayer Partner
Mama ### delivered 8 mths baby through CS and condition still bad while myself ### having been battling with unknown sickness and help pray 4 baby and their father and mother.
 
Mama ### delivered 8 mths baby through CS and condition still bad while myself ### having been battling with unknown sickness and help pray 4 baby and their father and mother
Lord we pray for this baby and mother. We ask that the baby will be okay. We pray that the baby will prosper and excel. We pray that this child will have no problems through life and will be completely healthy. Give the parents strength. We pray that you will heal your child of this illness. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please keep protecting my baby throughout my pregnancy. No more miscarriages and no more stillbirth. Father I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. Father please have mercy on us and bless us with lots of children. If there is any curse please remove it from us. I'm a...
Replies
11
Views
270
Father please keep protecting my baby throughout my pregnancy. No more miscarriages and no more stillbirth. Father I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. Father please have mercy on us and bless us with lots of children. If there is any curse please remove it from us. I'm a...
Replies
10
Views
259
Father please keep protecting my baby throughout my pregnancy. No more miscarriages and no more stillbirth. Father I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. Father please have mercy on us and bless us with lots of children. If there is any curse please remove it from us. I'm a...
Replies
17
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom