Make Wise Decisions.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
Almighty Elohim, thank You for the light You provide for our journey. Please help us look at trials and temptations from Your point of view, show us how to follow, to apply and to make wise decisions according to the Scriptures, Your Holy Word. In Yeshua name we pray, Amen, Halleluyah.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for being so patient with us. We know there are times that we forget that our strength and value come from You, and not how much money we make or how successful we think we are. We recognize that this happens most when we begin to focus on other’s success. We need to...
Replies
1
Views
410
Lord please let my ### makes wise decisions. He borrows his car which is in bad condition to his son (he picked up his friends from the airport)...and he has nice salary and can take a cab..Also we need that car for our sick ###...My ### spoiled his son as same as many parents today. He bought...
Replies
8
Views
129
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-4, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I encourage, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgivings be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom