Make a miracle my God. Please help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saving the government money seems to be the most important thing right now. I am nothing, my life means nothing, I am a burden, and I don't want to live in a country/world run by Christian nationalists. Please humanely euthanize me ASAP. ONLY ME. I'm begging.
Replies
8
Views
168
Since saving government money is most important, help me do my patriotic duty by dying. I'm too chicken right now to end me so I need your help. I need for you to take me or give me at least one sure fire method and courage to carry it out. I won't be missed since I'm a waste of...
Replies
9
Views
140
Dear God please help my beautiful daughter to be able to make enough money as a personal fitness trainer that she went to school for and that she wants to be to help people improve their life. I'm sad to know that it's mostly about the money to earn to be able to support yourself and your...
Replies
11
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom