Major Pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter Margaret35
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Margaret35

Guest
I have a major toothache, I'm in constant pain. Please pray God heals my teeth and removes my pain.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Major Protection on property and on finances Major Protection on us and on finances that predators workers don’t succeed in trying to steal more from your people, Lord ### Help us ### ### need Miracles and the right Godly people to help and bring mighty Justice and protection, amen
Replies
9
Views
159
Lord please stop this major run around with the insurances I get this cleared off my record in Jesus name that the blood of Jesus amen
Replies
14
Views
254
Major protest against government policies of immigration and overwork. And the protest will continue until the government is fully closing door to foreigners. The whole country will be destroyed.
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom