Magnify and glorify the Lord all the time.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Day and night we must worship the majesty and the honor and the glory of God the Father. Why should all Christians do this? Why glorify the Lord wherever we are?

1. He has taken away all sin and evil from our heart.
2. He has healed us from all wounds the devil brought to us.
3. He has taken all guilt and all fear that we had in our heart.
4, He has given us a new hope in life. To see Him face to face when we get to heaven.
5. He has shown us the way in which we should walk.

For He alone is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Unto Him we shall sing songs that glorifies His name.
Join the angels in heaven along with all the saints, all the prophets, all the disciples who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

The twenty four elders fall down before the One who is seated on the throne. And they worship Him who lives forever and ever. They cast their crowns before Him saying.... you are worthy our Lord and God, to receive, glory, honor and power, for You created all things, by Your will they exist, and came to be. Rev. 4.10,11

The anointing of the Lord is right here with us. Let us all raise our voice to Him who lives forever and ever.
Amen

Day and night we must worship the majesty and the honor and the glory of God the Father. Why should all Christians do this? Why glorify the Lord wherever we are?

4, He has given us a new hope in life. To see Him face to face when we get to heaven.

For He alone is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Unto Him we shall sing songs that glorifies His name.
Join the angels in heaven along with all the saints, all the prophets, all the disciples who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

The twenty four elders fall down before the One who is seated on the throne. And they worship Him who lives forever and ever. They cast their crowns before Him saying.... you are worthy our Lord and God, to receive, glory, honor and power, for You created all things, by Your will they exist, and came to be. Rev. 4.10,11

The anointing of the Lord is right here with us. Let us all raise our voice to Him who lives forever and ever.
Amen
Amen.we must do this always

Amen
Amen!

Amen
Yes, Our God is worthy of all praises. He loves us and helps everything even when we don't listen to his words.
Thank you Jesus for making my impossibles possible. Thank you for being with all my problems and helping thru it.
Thank you God for my children, all the bessings you gave them. Thank you for my parents. Thank you for giving me a good job when my need for more money came.
None of these blessings came thru my ability, it's only your kindness.
Thank you again Lord!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
He has done great things for us. He has come to this world to save us from burning up in hell and from delivery from sin and evil. Yes, we are not what we ought to be before the Lord. He said. Be ye holy like My Father who is in heaven, He is holy. Let us all hear and obey His voice and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We should always look upon ourselves as Gods servants who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. We were placed in this world to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Sing praises to Him before you get up and throughout the whole day and Jesus will bless your life. Let us all lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will sing Majesty, worship His majesty. Because Jesus is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory. Unto Him alone we will come ask for mercy. Take away the Omicrom, Protect Your children and their parents. I shall wake up early in the morning. Giving all thanks and praise to Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing... There...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Gods word is true. It is eternal. It will happen everything Jesus predicted and this verse tells us the whole truth about His word. For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. Eccl. 3.1 Let us all turn our hearts toward the direction of Jesus. He is shining...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom