M y marriage of ### years is in problems

Doreen Munthali

Disciple of Prayer
My marriage of 18 years is in problems, my husband is having extra-marital affairs. I am on a point of giving up. Help me with a prayer for the sake of my innocent children. Don't want them to grow up in a broken home.
 
[SIZE=14pt]May God answer your prayer request according to His will and timing in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Family Focus Prayer:[/SIZE] God I come asking You in Jesus’ name to bless my whole entire family (all those I know, don’t know, including myself). God save those of us that stand in need of salvation, deliver those who stand in need of deliverance, heal those that stand in need of healing (mentally and physically), and bless those financially that stand in need of a financial blessing. God bless us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. For the glory of God, bless each of us to prosper in every area of our lives, be in excellent health (mentally, physically, and spiritually). Bless each of us to continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. May we each fall in love with You with all our heart, mind, body, and strength. And God continue to protect us from all hurt, harm, and danger (seen and unseen). Confound, consumed, and cover our enemies with reproach and dishonor that come to steal, kill, deceive, and or destroy. Protect my family Lord Jesus. Protect us from ourselves when You have to. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer to do for my entire family, do the same the writer of this prayer. Thank You Lord Jesus for honoring this prayer over each of our lives according to Your perfect will and timing. Amen.
 
I prayed for you, keep the faith, He is with us...Bless You And Yours...

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 1:14
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been married for 32 years, since I was 19. We have 7 children together. He recently entered a full blown midlife crisis in his 50's. He started drinking again after quitting over 25 years ago due to alcoholism. The Lord had delivered him from it. He turned cold towards me...
Replies
9
Views
331
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
153
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team ministry...
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom