Low Faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lexie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexie

Guest
I've been getting these thoughts about God not loving me anymore, because of my sins I have committed. I want to grow my faith in God and take these negative and suicidal thoughts away. Pray for my ### and health (### & ###)...Amen.
 
oh dEAR ### first of all this is only the Devil's way of making you have doubts and feel insufficient.

Get down on your knees and confess these sins and allow God to fill you each day of the Holy spirit and know you are grounded in your salvation.

Jesus Christ has died and shed his precious blood to cover our sins. Take faith in that one ever so GREAT action.

Jesus Lord God our father,

I pray that you will strengthen ### in her faith and allow her to have firmer ground to stand upon when she is attacked by the devil.

Show her your loveing nexx and mercies and wrap your holy kind arms around her

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray.

AMen
 
Father I pray that ### know that once she believed that Jesus Christ rose from the dead and died upon the cross for our sins that her sins were forgiven. Amen
 
Dear God, please hear and grant the prayer of your child. May her faith will be strengthened more and to really trust in you. Please let her know through your ways...that her sins are forgiven, knowing that she recognizes it and humbles herself to ask forgiveness of those sins. Thank you Lord for everything, all glory and honor are yours forever. In Jesus name, I pray with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.

" I pray that out of his glorious riches, he may strengthen you with the power through his spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith." (Ephesians 3:16-17)...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted a month or so back regarding a thyroid ultrasound. It was pushed back to ###. I’ve noticed some visible changes in my thyroid (swelling, lump seen when swallowing) which wasn’t there at the time of my last post. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been able to pray for a while and I don’t know...
Replies
12
Views
170
I have posted on here often about the hardships I have been facing when it comes to my marriage, my job search, and finances. I think I have reached the conclusion that at this point, I need to walk away from faith. This isn’t an easy decision but it just feels like God and Jesus want nothing...
Replies
9
Views
168
Help. I’m losing faith. I’m deeply heartbroken. Have been for years. The pain is not going away. It’s actually getting worse. I thought the Lord told me my relationship would be restored but it doesn’t seem like that’s true. Losing faith because why would a good God let me misread Him speaking...
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom