Loving your grandchildren.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To love all of them is to pray for them daily so Jesus will protect them, save them and prepare them to enter heaven.

Even when our grandchildren are not in our arms, they are in the arms of Jesus because He loves all of them and cares for them.
Our grandchildren are a gift that comes from heaven. Let us all cherish, love and pray for them.
O God, bless them, help them and as they go to Vacation Bible School they will know how much Jesus cares for them.
Bless their teachers and coaches as they teach Gods word to everyone who will come along.
In Jesus name.
Amen

To love all of them is to pray for them daily so Jesus will protect them, save them and prepare them to enter heaven.

Even when our grandchildren are not in our arms, they are in the arms of Jesus because He loves all of them and cares for them.
Our grandchildren are a gift that comes from heaven. Let us all cherish, love and pray for them.
O God, bless them, help them and as they go to Vacation Bible School they will know how much Jesus cares for them.
Bless their teachers and coaches as they teach Gods word to everyone who will come along.
In Jesus name.
Amen
Amen please pray for mine and their protection, before it's too late for them. Their parents don't want much to with the Lord after being raised in the Lord. So please, I'm all they have to connect to the Lord, but they are far away from me, and His truths. God Bless!

Dear Jesus, we pray for these grand children to be faithful to the Lord. Save them, help them and bless them wherever they are. They were raised in the Lord and please let them remember what they have learned. Be with all of them today and ever. In Jesus name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We all had the best times of our life with our grandmother, Jesus has sent to us the best grandmothers to us who prayed, who loved and who wanted us all in heaven. They are so sweet, so giving and so helping. Age does not mean anything when Jesus lives in her heart. The presence of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful gift for children as they celebrate Christmas and for the parents to enjoy teaching them Gods word. A wonderful gift for the New Year is a Bible App for kids. Soft and easy were our craddle. Coarse and hard our Saviors lay. For us He came. To suffer and save. When His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Fast and pray daily for your children, grandchildren and greatchldren will serve the living God and praise His holy name during their life time. Grandchildren bring such a joy. Jesus has sent to our home. I am giving all of them to God. He will guide their life to heaven. They add happiness...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom