Loving Jesus, Heal my relationship. I know I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter benbrenn127
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benbrenn127

Guest
Loving Jesus, Heal my relationship. I know I am not a perfect person. I made mistakes throughout my life, especially regarding relationships. I have a problem handling my relationship, which is why I always end up empty. Lord, help me, make this relationship work for me and my fiancé. I want to make this relationship work this time. Heal me Lord, change me to be a better person and prefer me to be a good wife. Lord, this time I want to settle down and have a family of my own. Help me work on it, Lord. Help us both, me and my fiancé, to make our relationship a success and may it lead to marriage. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for you and your fiancée, it is truly a blessing to be in love. I pray you BOTH feel this way and work hard to make it work. It takes THREE... You, Him, and our Father.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal all my relationships in Jesus mighty name with my family and the man I want to marry. Keep us all in one accord always putting God first. Pray for healing of my young son on dialysis for so many years and of his depression because it's been almost 14 years of sickness since he was...
Replies
4
Views
232
Dear God, I’m sorry, not enough. I’m trying hard but not hard enough. Clearly, I do stupid things at times, so I can see if he wants me, but ###’s just proving he doesn’t want me each time I knocked on the door last night even though I had a key in. So tired, Lord. I’m going back to ### with my...
Replies
10
Views
365
thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in my life and my family. Thank you aba father for all ur glorius mighty presence in my life. Thank you for being a living loving God and blessing us with the best and thank you for the perfect timing of ur...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom