loving father

steve1969

Faithful Servant
FATHER GOD I THANK YOU THAT YOU ARE MY FATHER I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD GIVE ME THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOU OPEN MY EYES GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING AND ENLIGHTMENT FILL ME WITH YOUR HOPE HELP ME TO WALK IN YOUR CALLING ON MY LIFE EVERY SINGLE SECOND I'M ALIVE HELP ME TO KNOW THE RICHNESS OF YOUR GLORY I THANK YOU THAT HAVE MADE ME PART OF YOUR INHERITANCE HELP ME TO WALK IN THE RICHNESS YOU DESIRE FOR ME IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE

THANK YOU FATHER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY EVERYDAY AMEN

LOVE ### ###
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer wisdom discernement kindness hope faith trust peace of open heart butterfly color.jpg
    quote prayer wisdom discernement kindness hope faith trust peace of open heart butterfly color.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer provide God Lord money finance miracle bills big God bigger.jpg
    quote prayer provide God Lord money finance miracle bills big God bigger.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BREAK ALL THE HATEFUL WORDS OF I HAVE NO CIRCULATION F U MOM JUST DIE COMING STRAIGHT FROM MY OWN DAUGHTERS AND SON AND FAMILY…LIKE I SAID I GET A NEW FAMILY THATS LOVING THATS WANTS ME TO HAVE CIRCULATION AND BE ALIVE GREATLY..I FIND A GOOD HOME URGENTLY WITH A NEW FAMILY THAT CAN UPLIFT ME NOT...
Replies
11
Views
139
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our live our family our work place our career. Father thank you for bieng our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur gracious marvelous blessings and leading us guiding us help us grow in ur...
Replies
8
Views
212
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Father thank you for being our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur grace n blessings. Father thank you for leading us guiding us blessing us...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom