LOVING BROTHER AND SIS IN CHRIST. MANY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
LOVING BROTHER AND SIS IN CHRIST. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS PRAYER FOR MY DAD ### AND MY FRIEND ###. BOTH ARE FINE. I BEG YOU MY DEAR BROS AND SIS DO KEEP PRAYING FOR MY FRIEND ### SO THAT HE DOES NOT TOUCH ALCOHOL AT ALL. HE IS IN SUPER TOP FORM AND HE FEELS JOYFUL. HIS KIDS, PARENTS, AND MY PARENTS ARE HAPPY THAT HE DOES NOT TAKE ALCOHOL. I BEG YOU ALL TO KEEP ON PRAYING FOR HIM FOR COMPLETE DELIVERANCE. DO PRAY FOR MY DAD'S HEALTH AS WELL AS MY DAD IS MY EVERYTHING. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY AND GLORY TO OUR FATHER AND JESUS.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all bro and sis in Christ Jesus. I'm asking prayer request for myself. I'm having cough. Throat irritation. Makes me feel coughing. Uneasy cough. I'm taking medicine also. And sometimes I do salt gargle also, and some home remedies drink for cough. But I'm not getting complete relief. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
369
Dear brother and sister in Christ Jesus. I'm here to thank you all those who prayed for my father ### for his ortho operation. After his operation he had very bad pain on his hip. As he had hip bone fracture operation. At first day it was so much unbearable pain. It was so much that my father...
Replies
7
Views
274
Thank you bro n sis in Christ for your all prayers. Yesterday I was not feeling good. Something strange, like not in mood of doing anything. Some thing worry like, frustrating. Not willing to talk or smile. Not willing to eat food. Was feeling dizzy also. Due to this reason I was not feeling...
Replies
10
Views
693
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom