Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A call to peace is what we need today starting with our own hearts and minds. The world is full of troubles and full of fear, our eyes should be on Jesus. Although we are the same as wanting peace in our life we cannot stop others making trouble to our life.
We tend to create a lot of problems for our life. So, peace is not highest goal in life, it is most fundamental requirement for our well being just as this beautiful song tell us.

There is peace in my heart,
That the world never gave.
A peace that it cannot take away.
Though the trails in life,
May surround like a cloud,
I have a peace that has come here to stay.
Constantly abiding,
Jesus is mine
Constantly abiding,
Rapture divine.
He never leaves me lonely,
Whispers o so kind.
I will never leave thee.
Jesus is mine.

Should I double mask? Should I take more boosters so I will be safe? How should I avoid infection? Are vaccines safe from Flurona the new variant that has come along? Our dear Lord is telling us today. Not to worry, not to fear.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy path.
Prov. 3.5,

Similar Requests

• Article
You are my hiding place o Lord. I am trusting in You all the time. Wherever I am, whatever I do and what words comes from my mouth, it will be to glorify Your holy name because You are the Prince of Peace. The joy of my heart if found in You alone. When our soul find true peace in our...
Replies
Views
There is peace in my heart that the world never gave. A peace that cannot take away. Though the trials of life may surround like a cloud. I have a peace that has come here to stay. Constantly abiding, Jesus is mine. Constantly abiding rapture divine. He never leaves me lonely, Whispers oh...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom