Love/job

  • Thread starter Thread starter aeagleman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aeagleman

Guest
I been thru alot these past couple of weeks. I got suspended from my job. I don't even know if I still have a job. That is the first thing I need players on, that I still have a job. Second is for love. God knows who he is....I need to know if this is real or just let it go. Wishing the distances between us would end and he comes back...
 
Last edited:
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Equip me to do my job well. Help me wake early, sprint and clean & organize. Prepare the business plans due! Direct my plans, execution, retention of info and curious respectful posture! Help me! I have faith so nothing is impossible! Help me be productive and get things done tomorrow...
Replies
10
Views
140
This evening to have lot of fun,love, joy favor, attention while socializing. Amen!
Replies
11
Views
179
Excellent relationship today between my bro ### and me and between my mo ### and me. My bro ### showing me understanding and compassion. To be nice and kind and with good intentions for me. No secrets no lies. And for him to be teachable because he is doing some stupid things in life...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom