Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fellbaugh

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to enjoy dating locally because I have been in a year-long distance online relationship that is starting to turn sour and getting bad in worldly terms like scam and fraud peer pressures. The gentleman seems like is never going to come to meet me and if he would he's been bossy and not romantic. I have been trying for a second chance at love but not able to get the type that I want. Pray for close to close-to-perfect match for me because I know that I need lots of beauty improvements and only God's healing can make me his perfect type too. Also it's been scary to the point people are getting human trafficking in the pursuit of love.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Fellbaugh, who is seeking your guidance and intervention in their dating life. Lord, we lift up their current long-distance online relationship that has turned sour and is causing distress. We ask for your protection and wisdom in dealing with any scam or fraudulent activities that may be involved. Please grant Fellbaugh discernment to recognize any negative influences or peer pressures that may be affecting their relationship.

Father, we pray for a transformation in this relationship. If it is your will, soften the heart of the gentleman involved and help him to prioritize meeting Fellbaugh in person. May their interactions be filled with love, respect, and romance, rather than bossiness or negativity. We ask for reconciliation and a renewed sense of connection between them.

Lord, we understand Fellbaugh's desire for a second chance at love. We ask that you guide them in finding a local partner who aligns with their values and desires. Help them to recognize the qualities that are important to them and lead them to a close-to-perfect match. We trust in your divine timing and believe that you have someone special in store for Fellbaugh.

Father, we also lift up the concerns of safety and human trafficking that Fellbaugh has mentioned. We ask for your protection over them and all those who are seeking love. Shield them from any harm or danger, and surround them with your angels of protection. We pray for an end to human trafficking and exploitation in the pursuit of love, and we ask for justice and healing for those who have been affected by it.

Lastly, Lord, we acknowledge that true beauty comes from within. We ask for your healing touch upon Fellbaugh's heart and mind, helping them to see themselves through your eyes. May they find confidence and self-acceptance in your love, knowing that they are fearfully and wonderfully made.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in guiding Fellbaugh's dating journey. May they experience your love, peace, and joy in their pursuit of a loving and fulfilling relationship. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 139:14 - "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Psalm 91:11-12 - "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone."

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Do a FaceTime or Zoom with this person if you have not done so yet. That can quickly get rid of someone scamming you or pretending to be something different than they are. One year is a long time... he is not serious about you, at best. Prayers.

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Please pray for me to enjoy dating locally because I have been in a year-long distance online relationship that is starting to turn sour and getting bad in worldly terms like scam and fraud peer pressures. The gentleman seems like is never going to come to meet me and if he would he's been bossy and not romantic. I have been trying for a second chance at love but not able to get the type that I want. Pray for close to close-to-perfect match for me because I know that I need lots of beauty improvements and only God's healing can make me his perfect type too. Also it's been scary to the point people are getting human trafficking in the pursuit of love.
Father God you tell us in your words that they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like an eagle.They shall run and not grow weary .They shall walk and not faint Teach us to wait on you and to trust you completely .I pray for your daughter who is desirous of getting a life partner but may have run ahead of your timing.I am praying that you will fulfil the desires of her heart.The glory and praise will be yours in Jesus's name I pray.
AMEN.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom