Lost Wedding Ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anais
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anais

Guest
I pray that I find my lost wedding band. It symbolizes so much to me. My heart is broken without it. In Jesus name, may He guide my steps to find it.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying my wedding ring that was either lost or misplaced will be located and found
Replies
8
Views
633
Praying that the lord God guide me to where my rings are that either I or ### misplaced.
Replies
11
Views
164
BECAUSE OF ### AND ### ### AND MANY OTHERS DISGRACE MY WEDDING RINGS WILL BE STAYING OFF GREATLYYY..FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT WALK BY MY PLACE OF RESIDENCE I DONT WALK BY WHERE U LIVE THAT IS WAY TO OFFFFFFFFF F U SATAN GET THESE GUYS OUT IF MY OAST HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW MY WHEREABOUTS YOU JERKS...
Replies
8
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom