Lost Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beth1

Guest
We have been married almost 10 yrs, we have a ### yr old son. My husband has lost his way and is far from God. Our marriage is hanging by a thread. Please pray that my husband will seek God, that he will pray and that he will ask God to help him.
 
Almighty God, hear this prayer for ### please.

Dear Lord,

I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God my husband's echo lady weekend came back showing everything is normal. Today he got laid off from work. He is ###. This is a high expense year ftom us due do medical bills after my hip surgery, large drainage project in our backyard, our daughter's wedding and buying out lease on my...
Replies
12
Views
152
I need prayer for comfort closer I feel so lonely now that my husband of ,### yrs is gone I just don't know what to do. I pray but I still feel empty. ###
Replies
13
Views
241
My friend lost her husband 4 days ago to a heart attack. He was ###. They have no children. All things considered she’s probably handling it OK but she needs to sleep and she needs to find people to talk to to help her work through things. And she needs practical help at her home and financial...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom