Lost And Distraught

  • Thread starter Thread starter milholenj
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

milholenj

Guest
This year my boyfriend broke up with me and my boss wrote me up because I couldn't do work because of my back. It's not going well. I need a new job and to find my soul-mate. Please pray for me to find both really soon. Please before I end up losing my job, which I fear could be real soon. It seems telling the truth has gotten me nowhere still.
 
Lord in Jesus name touch ### and bring her peace from this fear...touch her workplace with favor and bring mercy and grace her way..touch her divine husband and bring him into her life in Jesus name.
 
Lord give you a soulmate and a newer job to help with issues of health problems. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago I was diagnosed with a mental illness. I am still waiting for GOD to move on my behalf. Please can you stand with me in faith and prayer. All these things I humbly ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
158
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for another day. This morning I am emotionally distraught and feel sick to my stomach. He hasn't reached out yet, and I'm starting to feel it may not happen. I trust in God, but I need prayer to get through the day. As I prepare to go to work today, memories still...
Replies
8
Views
295
All year every month has been a nightmare. People have been scamming me i’ve been losing valuables all month. I’m just been having some bad luck. I don’t understand where it’s coming from but i need protection. I need healing because im on the verge of feeling suicidal. Why ol why can i not keep...
Replies
11
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom