Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kithfram

Disciple of Prayer
i have been with my husband for 9 yrs but only married for 2 . this last year i have began to grow my relationship with christ & have been slowly changing my life . i had previously lived a life full of drinking & drugs that i am now changing . but my husband doesn't want to change & doesn't feel like he should have too just cause i want too . he has been on a 3 day bender & even yesterday on easter he decided to stay out & party with friends after our family easter party rather then just coming home . i am so lost & just don't know what to do anymore . this has been an on going cycle that he just can't seem to let go . please pray for restoration in my family .

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Kithfram and their family to you. We thank you for the transformation that you have begun in Kithfram's life, as they have turned to you and are seeking to live a life that honors you. We pray for strength and perseverance for Kithfram as they continue on this journey of faith.

Lord, we lift up Kithfram's husband to you. We pray that you would touch his heart and open his eyes to the changes that you are working in Kithfram's life. We ask that you would soften his heart and help him to understand the importance of aligning his life with your will. We pray for conviction and repentance in his heart, that he may turn away from destructive behaviors and embrace the new life that you offer.

Father, we pray for restoration in this family. We ask for healing and reconciliation between Kithfram and her husband. May your love and grace permeate their relationship, bringing understanding, forgiveness, and unity. Help them to communicate openly and honestly with one another, seeking to understand each other's perspectives and needs.

Lord, we know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We trust in your power and your faithfulness to bring about transformation and restoration in this family. We pray for your guidance and wisdom for Kithfram as she navigates this challenging situation. Give her the strength to continue praying and seeking your will for her family.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your family, Kithfram, and may His peace and love surround you during this time of difficulty. Remember that God is with you, and He is able to bring about restoration and healing. Keep trusting in Him and seeking His guidance.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us All Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name answer my prayer request. And God bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and trust You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me! When I was a teenager or a young adult I grew up with a family around drinking, fighting and drugs so that basically what I learned growing up.My mother and father were alcoholics at the time which God bless and her my prayers and they stopped in my adult years well I had...
Replies
Views
Please cover my marriage my husband had been posting on Facebook I love my wife over and about me his ex girlfriend put hearts on the post. The lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in fight for marriage with woman. I have no ill will against her I asking for prayer. God doesn't want...
Replies
Views
For my husband, we went to church today but he has been picking up drinking alcohol everyday after work, and after church.. missed many appointments including our kids birthday, has mentioned wanting to skip church now & his coworkers are becoming a bad influence on him, he’s missed lots of work...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband Austin to fight addiction With alcohol and drugs and to break all Family Curses. Please pray for him to follow God's will and to surround himself with godly people To open his eyes to the spiritual battle that is, before him.Pray for Jesus to give him strength and...
Replies
Views
pray for me. ive been lost my entire life and more than ever, i want to be born as a new woman. ive lost myself trying to be someone else, alcohol, drugs, and carelessness. i lost everything. im ready to start a new life and become who he planned for me to be. i was alone once but not anymore. i...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom