Losing My Babies

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamma78
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord listen to her prayers and answer them soon..in your name i pray amen
 
Lord forgive her and heal all wounds parents are human and Lord let us remember you died for our sins that we may have life through you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please Pray to n Jesus name for my babies ### and ### who have the croup right now as well as asthma Thank you
Replies
7
Views
410
My Landlord is blaming me for things I did not do, and I have proof of my innocence and she has a group of women in the apartment building stirring the pot and making false accusations and starting fights. I have them recorded and again can prove my innocence. I need prayer that this all stops...
Replies
8
Views
322
I’m losing my marriage and feel hopeless. I’m losing hope in life. I miss Christ in my life and wish I would have kept Him central in my life. I pray that God can restore me.
Replies
8
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,610
Messages
16,801,231
Members
650,130
Latest member
Kraoldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom