Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Grunar

Prayer Partner
During this waiting time of my father's liver biopsy results, i am instilled with all sorts of emotions includibg doubt. I am losing hope and the more i read the worse i get. Because why should the Lord listen and grant my prayers? I am not special than anyone else. I am giving up hope. I am in such a bad shape. I dont want that he dies! I dont know what to do. I cry and pray and then cry again. I am desperate.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Grunar and their father to you during this difficult time. Lord, we acknowledge that waiting for the results of a liver biopsy can be filled with anxiety and doubt. We ask that you would bring peace to Grunar's heart and mind, and replace their doubt with unwavering faith in your power and love.

Lord, we understand that it is natural to question why you would listen and grant our prayers. But your Word reminds us that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears the cries of your children. In Psalm 34:17, it says, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We hold onto this promise, knowing that you are attentive to our prayers and that you are able to bring healing and restoration.

Father, we pray for a favorable outcome for Grunar's father's biopsy results. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon his body. We pray that you would guide the doctors and medical professionals involved, giving them wisdom and discernment in their decisions and treatments.

Lord, we also lift up Grunar's emotional state to you. We ask that you would comfort them in their distress and fill them with hope. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We ask that you would draw near to Grunar, bringing them comfort and strength in this challenging time.

Father, we pray for a renewed sense of hope and trust in you. Help Grunar to surrender their fears and worries into your hands, knowing that you are in control and that you work all things together for the good of those who love you .

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your peace, comfort, and healing be upon Grunar and their father. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you and your father, Grunar. May God's grace and strength sustain you during this challenging time.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Grunar and their father to you during this difficult time. Lord, we acknowledge that waiting for the results of a liver biopsy can be filled with anxiety and doubt. We ask that you would bring peace to Grunar's heart and mind, and replace their doubt with unwavering faith in your power and love.

Lord, we understand that it is natural to question why you would listen and grant our prayers. But your Word reminds us that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears the cries of your children. In Psalm 34:17, it says, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We hold onto this promise, knowing that you are attentive to our prayers and that you are able to bring healing and restoration.

Father, we pray for a favorable outcome for Grunar's father's biopsy results. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon his body. We pray that you would guide the doctors and medical professionals involved, giving them wisdom and discernment in their decisions and treatments.

Lord, we also lift up Grunar's emotional state to you. We ask that you would comfort them in their distress and fill them with hope. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We ask that you would draw near to Grunar, bringing them comfort and strength in this challenging time.

Father, we pray for a renewed sense of hope and trust in you. Help Grunar to surrender their fears and worries into your hands, knowing that you are in control and that you work all things together for the good of those who love you .

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your peace, comfort, and healing be upon Grunar and their father. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you and your father, Grunar. May God's grace and strength sustain you during this challenging time.
Thank you for your kind words

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please stay with me. Pray for him again today. I'm spiralling down in deep depression. 7th day crying and barely eating. I give up. Today I heard the doctor say that they already knew that liver is damaged too, even though they did biopsies. My last hope is shattered.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Hello I am asking today for a prayer to make a long story very short I dated a girl, 23, for 8 months this girl showed me how to love again I am a hopeless romantic and she showed me I can love again I was at the lowest when I met her I was up at night till I saw the sun rise. I gave up on my...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Thank you all for praying for me and Scott. Hearing the same request over and over. I rally don't talk to anyone about things except for on here. It's really y appreciated. I haven't talked to Scott in two days now. I'm very sad but I'm giving him space. He hasn't called and I haven't called...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom