Lore I ask you please please bless ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lore I ask you please please bless me every single part of me please to please please please look alot alot alot better please lord than all every single all every filters without any filters at all that I am truly truly astonisted amazed incredibly blown away with sooo happy with right now always no no no no more dissappoitments please lord with any any photographes videos taken of me that I need to delete never ever again ever in jesus christ namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord absolutely no no.more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face...
Replies
5
Views
97
I decree and declare in jesus christ name lord please please absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments at all please please with any absolutely any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos any videos calls...
Replies
7
Views
125
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom