Lords Presence

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psalm138
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psalm138

Guest
Please pray for me, to seek the Lord. I try to run away, please pray for me that the Lord will draw me and talk to me.

Someone, a ### brother in Christ, gave to me a prophecy about something good to appear soon in my life, but I am full of doubt because of all disappointment I have had till today.

Please pray for me that the Lord will draw me into His presence and give me direction.

Thank you!
 
Eph 6:13 For this reason, take up all the armor that God supplies. Then you will be able to take a stand during these evil days. Once you have overcome all obstacles, you will be able to stand your ground.

Dear God,

I pray Psalm 138 for staying in relationship with YOU in Jesus's name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord for his angels that encamp around me as I slumber bless up
Replies
17
Views
218
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 39:22 : From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God. A Prayer Based on Ezekiel 39:22: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your unfailing promise and Your persistent grace. LORD God...
Replies
10
Views
40
Lord , I pray that’ll all demonic presence/ voices in my living vicinity/ complex be cast out and destroyed by the power of Jesus name . It has harmed many people here in our compound. God bless you prayer warriors 🙏😌
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom